Magos' Bunker ????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Magos' Bunker ????

User Info: KERRY49

KERRY49
6 years ago#1
I found Magos' Bunker and it requires a key to enter. I did a search on Wiki and this board and found no references. Anyone know anything about this place? I used the console command to get in, and appears to be a cannibal lair. I have added mods to the game, but as far as I know , none included this. Thanks.

User Info: graffffffffik

graffffffffik
6 years ago#2
There is no 'Mago's Bunker' In fallout New Vegas 'Vanilla' Game that I can determine

(I even verified this in G.E.C.K.
You are most probably using a user defined mod A suggestion may be 'Vegas Bounties' though I do not have this installed, however it can be thousands of mods
Are you sure you have name correct?
In fact I do not see any interior M________ Bunker at all

User Info: FlyinBrian

FlyinBrian
6 years ago#3
i believe that's a New Vegas Bounties location, it's unlocked when you go after that particular bounty

great mod, adds lots of fun fights and good rewards in caps and gear
Sanity's really just a one trick pony, you just get one trick: rational thought. But when you're good and crazy, oh baby! The skies the limit! - The Tick

User Info: Thrawn810

Thrawn810
6 years ago#4
Correct. It is in fact, a cannibal lair from the "Bounties" mod. He's an @$$hole. Tried to eat me.
PSNid: Dieseltech810
Xbox Live Gamertag: Thrawn810
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Magos' Bunker ????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived