What time does Steam generally update with a new title on it's release day?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. What time does Steam generally update with a new title on it's release day?

User Info: Dark One

Dark One
6 years ago#1
topic.
I would only agree that a symbolic clock is as nourishing to the intellect as a photograph of oxygen to a drowning man.

User Info: Unee

Unee
6 years ago#2
The time changes pending on Title, some are midnight, some are 10 AM PST. Varies widely. I remember playing fallout 3 when it was still dark out on release date on steam, might be 6:00 EST give or take a few hours
Xbox live GT: Racian

User Info: spireguy

spireguy
6 years ago#3
and then there is the let down, when a game is supposed to come out at midnight and then comes out four hours later.
PS0 [z] fc: Spireguy 1978-0335-4191
Laser cannon based RaCast, R-109.

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
6 years ago#4
Yeah usually they say midnight, but most of the times just go to bed and wake up, because it can be delayed by as many as 4-10 hours.
Keep making more workers.

User Info: sifer2

sifer2
6 years ago#5
If its a worldwide release then it comes out for everyone at the same time. I am surprised so many people don't understand the concept of Time Zones. I blame the poor education system. But yes sometimes Gabe mistakes the wires on the release controls for Twizzlers an that delays things by a few hours.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. What time does Steam generally update with a new title on it's release day?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived