Length and Difficulty

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Raskulls
  3. Length and Difficulty

User Info: StarmanDelux

StarmanDelux
5 years ago#1
I tried the demo last night and really enjoyed it, but I blasted through six levels in about ten minutes. I read in a review that the single player has 60 levels, which would shape up to roughly a couple hours, assuming the difficulty increases a little.

Question: Are the levels in the main game more difficult than those in the trial?--or does difficulty spike?
How long does it take an average person to go through the single player?

I'd of course like to enjoy the mp, but I see on this board that it's pretty dead, so I'm guessing that's not much of a draw anymore. For 10 bucks, I'd like to at least get four or five hours out of it.

User Info: Warpstar

Warpstar
5 years ago#2
The single player doesn't get too much more difficult, unless you play the optional challenges. So, no more than a few hours to beat it.

But really, Portal is no longer for $10, and Raskulls is just as funny PLUS it has multiplayer. Worth it, I'd say.
Oo_oO ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL... of your sig. Generation 3.
Copy Harbinger into your sig, and add 1 to the generation.
  1. Boards
  2. Raskulls
  3. Length and Difficulty

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived