charater scroll combination

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: yemsols

yemsols
7 years ago#1
K from my understanding combining your scrolls to lvl 9 should total 27000ryo no matter how you math it but i have a scroll thats lvl9 and is only 15000ryo, another thats lvl 9 and 21000ryo,and 2 that are lvl 9 and 24000ryo. Im just wondering if any1 found somthing similar and knows if theres some kinda secret way to upgrading scrolls to lvl9 for a lesser price as it saves ryo

User Info: shuyin418

shuyin418
7 years ago#2
If you found say a level 5 scroll and a level 4 scroll whilst playing, combining those two would only cost 6000 ryo (3000 each) this is because the potential cost and actual ryo cost goes up with each combination however before a combination they all cost the same regardless of level.
Blu-ray is the future?
Nah Blu-tac is the future! :D

User Info: Codenametbw

Codenametbw
7 years ago#3
yeah your gonna need level 5 scrolls
T.B.W

User Info: yemsols

yemsols
7 years ago#4
oh i c i c. i was wondering how the hell that happened but i guess getting high level scrolls is rare so i didnt notice whn i got 1. thanks for the info!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived