Steam ID topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Killing Floor
  3. Steam ID topic

User Info: metroidtamer

metroidtamer
8 years ago#1
Come one, come all, let the GFAQS users band together against the zed onslaught. post your steam id and your fav/mmain perk, along with a bit of playstyle. Ultimately, my goal is to have this topic filled by all of the players here organized y perk, so if someone needs a certain perk etc to blance out a planed team, you can pick from the roster. Also, I really want to add people of varying skills because it's fun, and it's not fun when i'm the only one on my steamslist online that has kf

steam id: zero299
Most of my perks save demo and zerk are lvl 5/6, so I can fill in any role for a game. just friend me then invite me to the fray guys.

DEM DAMN MUDKIPS! EATIN MA CROPS!
PSN: AEGISXIII

User Info: terry12312

terry12312
8 years ago#2
terry12312
^what else would one expect?^

main perks is medic(level 1 >_>)since I really want to grind some medic for good on and offline times.
all my other perks cept commando are level 3, nearly 4. only problem is that I have a rather defensive playstyle regardless of what perk I play as. that means that I could be any perk yet run around healing everyone.
[T] : lol medic...

User Info: izeke13

izeke13
8 years ago#3
Mines 11ismoots

I'm mostly a medic, level 3, and i'm usually just running around healing everyone to help the team survive, but when times are tough, i pull out the hunting shotgun for ftw's and lawl's.

User Info: pizzaman95

pizzaman95
8 years ago#4
Steam ID: pizzaman95

Main perks are Support and Sharpshooter.
Will not change this sig until HL2: EP3 comes out.
Release date at time of post: N/A

User Info: LilFuniAZNBoi

LilFuniAZNBoi
8 years ago#5
id funiaznboi

lvl 6 on all perks. yes I had this game when it comes out, and No its not only me who plays on my account, so yeah, thats like 4 hours a day.

User Info: Surprise_Cactus

Surprise_Cactus
8 years ago#6
xiles469

Lvl 5 flamer, also been playing since it came out (and the mod) but I didn't dedicate that much time but I'm starting to play a lot again.
Cactus Fantastico comes w/ Extra surprise now.
Common sense, so rare in fiction that it's a power in itself.
  1. Boards
  2. Killing Floor
  3. Steam ID topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived