Any one encounter freezing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Trinity Universe
  3. Any one encounter freezing?

User Info: koudelkaslayer

koudelkaslayer
7 years ago#1
the game continues to free in the same scene after battling Rizelea and Violet at the begining of chapter 5/6
This spot has been claimed by KOS MOS
Ps3 ID: koudelka

User Info: Rmagnus83

Rmagnus83
7 years ago#2
nope currently at chapter 7
PSN Rmagnus

User Info: jn1127

jn1127
7 years ago#3
Froze for me during the Ghost Inn, with the initial meeting with Pamela; that was the first and only time it happened, probably because I was just playing too much. Meh. Lol.

User Info: Deszaras

Deszaras
7 years ago#4
Froze on me when I was going through the gallery.

User Info: MazinKaiser21

MazinKaiser21
7 years ago#5

Froze for me during the Ghost Inn, with the initial meeting with Pamela; that was the first and only time it happened, probably because I was just playing too much. Meh. Lol.

Mine froze on this scene too.
Currently Playing: Pokemon HeartGold, Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love, Record of Agarest War
Currently Waiting For: Pokemon Black

User Info: Sighto

Sighto
7 years ago#6
I froze while going through the gallery once and another time skipping through a scene I had already seen.
No encounter freezes yet though, and I haven't seen my freezes happen more than once.
Pops, yo! Mom, yo! Hey-hey ho! I'm looking for my house and found a manhole!
Can't stand up anymore, tired from my adventure. Are you tired too? -Gintama

User Info: Arkia

Arkia
7 years ago#7
Froze while viewing gallery... I had just finished a dungeon too and wanted to see what images I unlocked. I should've saved before I looked, but I like looking at the "new" images first...
"A soul a day keeps the doctor running away"
BlazBlue chars: Ultimate Rachel (Worst)-> Noel/Litchi -> Ultimate Nu-> Nu-> Rachel (Best)

User Info: Eternal_Grandy

Eternal_Grandy
7 years ago#8
-Froze for me during the Ghost Inn, with the initial meeting with Pamela; that was the first and only time it happened, probably because I was just playing too much. Meh. Lol.

^ happen to me too during Kanata playthrough *

-another time was during Riz's playthrough, after the joint boss battle against Astral Dragon

User Info: C137

C137
7 years ago#9
The game froze several times for me, usually when I tried to upload my ranking after finishing a dungeon. It also froze once or twice in the universe view, and another time as well (can't remember when exactly, but it wasn't a boss fight or anything important). However, it's nowhere near as bad as Fallout 3 (which is almost unplayable because of freezes & glitches).
There is no love in your violence

User Info: Chargrilled

Chargrilled
7 years ago#10
never had the game freeze for me. chapter 7 on demon dog king story.
i dont bother uploading rankings because i wont be placed, nor do i really care tbh.

i also dont play all day. i play for max about 3 hours at a time in the afternoon.
  1. Boards
  2. Trinity Universe
  3. Any one encounter freezing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Trinity Universe Board Mini FAQBorzoi69585/8/2016