lugia and ho-oh

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: metalmario88

metalmario88
7 years ago#1
anybody remember how you could get both in either game? people seem to be making their decision based on which one you can get...
honestly

and one more thing... I HATE WHITNEY'S MILTANK.
Confidence is a very fragile thing. - Joe Montana

User Info: hellslinger

hellslinger
7 years ago#2
It's just people picking sides.
http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news/12908/_1240879740.jpg - WTF
http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/MistyMayFan12.png

User Info: GustyGuttsy

GustyGuttsy
7 years ago#3
that miltank was god tier.. .

this time around,im hoping to have an ursaring to deal with it, that what i did in my most recent run of crystal.
Sega should make a Jet Set Radio for the Wii
# of people who agree:14

User Info: Nightcrawler65

Nightcrawler65
7 years ago#4
The only major difference involving those two in the originals was when you could get them. In Gold, you could get Ho-oh before the Elite Four (I think after you defeated Team Rocket at the Radio Tower) whereas in Silver you got it after getting the Rainbow Wing from a guy in Pewter City and was Level 70 rather than 40.
My family has more genetic defects than an incestuous brood of Mormon rednecks living on a trailer park at Chernobyl Psychic Cabbage

User Info: metalmario88

metalmario88
7 years ago#5
if anyone knows... what are the exclusives?

i also hope that the box system stays the same as 3rd gen onward... the old box system sucked... took an hour to make up a new team with the random trash i used to catch all the time
Confidence is a very fragile thing. - Joe Montana

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
7 years ago#6
No one knows the exclusives, no one knows anything other than there are remakes on the way.
"You don't need a reason to help people"
Pokemon Platinum FC: 4253 9568 7455

User Info: PalmerSensei

PalmerSensei
7 years ago#7
Everyone hates Whitney's crazy spamming Miltank.
Platinum FC:4125-1037-7923
PlatinumName:Tevin

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
7 years ago#8
I like the Miltank because it gives me great pleasure when I defeat it.
"You don't need a reason to help people"
Pokemon Platinum FC: 4253 9568 7455

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
7 years ago#9
i also hope that the box system stays the same as 3rd gen onward... the old box system sucked..

This is a near-certainty. Fire Red and Leaf Green used the updated box system as well.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"Game Series 1 is the best because it set the stage for better games!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

User Info: 94067

7 years ago#10

if anyone knows... what are the exclusives?

i also hope that the box system stays the same as 3rd gen onward... the old box system sucked... took an hour to make up a new team with the random trash i used to catch all the time

Because they're going to remake the games but leave the box the same as 10 years ago. Right.
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=94067

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived