The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Mono Ground Team

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TeenMarth

TeenMarth
7 years ago#1
A couple of my friends and I are goofing off and are making mono-type teams. I was given the challenge of making a mono ground team. So far I only have Flygon, Swampert, Hippowdon and Gliscor. I would like two of the pokemon to cover my weakeness. I'm trying to stick away from UU's but might have no other choice. What are your opinions?
(WoW)Server: Kargath , Name: ShadowMarth, Class: Priest, Primary Spec: Shadow (14/0/57), Secondary Spec: Discipline (57/14/0), Guild:Ethos Position: Core Raider

User Info: ChoujinX

ChoujinX
7 years ago#2
A real challenge would be using only Pokemon you can catch in game. A team like that sounds pretty good.

User Info: trinogon

trinogon
7 years ago#3
Mamoswine
Can you justify your actions?

User Info: TeenMarth

TeenMarth
7 years ago#4
For the 6th slot I'm thinking Claydol just so I can have a rapid spin. Opinions would be great :D
(WoW)Server: Kargath , Name: ShadowMarth, Class: Priest, Primary Spec: Shadow (14/0/57), Secondary Spec: Discipline (57/14/0), Guild:Ethos Position: Core Raider

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived