I believe Erin deserves a slow clap.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. I believe Erin deserves a slow clap.

User Info: suprseth

suprseth
5 years ago#1
So, you know, just riding my bike through Vermillion. Typical day in the life of a Pokemon master. Get a call from 'Erin', telling me about some small talk I don't care about. She tells me that she actually beat a Rattata. She says she must be training her properly. Then she rudely hangs up before I get a chance to ask her how.

I am in shock. A trainer, who defeats a Rattata. Someone please enter Erin into the hall of fame.

User Info: mnkysprn

mnkysprn
5 years ago#2
suprseth posted...
So, you know, just riding my bike through Vermillion. Typical day in the life of a Pokemon master. Get a call from 'Erin', telling me about some small talk I don't care about. She tells me that she actually beat a Rattata. She says she must be training her properly. Then she rudely hangs up before I get a chance to ask her how.

I am in shock. A trainer, who defeats a Rattata. Someone please enter Erin into the hall of fame.

You obviously haven't received calls from Joey yet.
OT: Black FC: 1721 2588 4695
Official Metagross of the Pokemon boards

User Info: FuzzyJello

FuzzyJello
5 years ago#3
It's these topics and the occasional one shot fanfic that make me realize the potential the trainer phone chats really had. It made me a little sad that GameFreak didn't realize their text bank isn't tiny anymore and have a little more fun with them; but then, co-developed with Black and White, have to prioritize.

User Info: shadowreaper7

shadowreaper7
5 years ago#4
FuzzyJello posted...
It's these topics and the occasional one shot fanfic that make me realize the potential the trainer phone chats really had. It made me a little sad that GameFreak didn't realize their text bank isn't tiny anymore and have a little more fun with them; but then, co-developed with Black and White, have to prioritize.

Do you know what i find most disappointing.
Your mother has a 3 second memory.
Think about it for a second.

Whenever your mother calls YOU.
She answers with "Hello? Oh hi *Character name*"
What sort of logic is that?!
Black FC: 2666-8397-4718
Author of the Starfox Story on the Starfox Assault board. Check it out! Don't Fear the Reaper
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. I believe Erin deserves a slow clap.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived