Best Dragonite?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nach_5789

nach_5789
4 years ago#1
I haven't beaten the game yet, still I read and know about IVs, EVs, natures, the berries, items and other stuff to make a competitive party. I have an Adamant Feraligatr, which is good imo because attack is the stat to boost on him. His future moveset will be:

Crunch/Swords Dance
Ice Fang
Waterfall
Earthquake

Not decided if let crunch to crush psychic lead or swords dance to try the OH KO.

Question is, if I'm already getting a physical Feraligatr after I clear the game, would getting a physichal Dragonite be a waste? Which is better, a physical Dragonite or a Special Dragonite?

I just discovered this EV stuff not long ago so I don't even know how a team composition must be or most of the terms experienced trainers use. I'm just reading what I can. Thanks in advance.

User Info: Pro7o

Pro7o
4 years ago#2
phys dragonite is better
"Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad"

nach_5789
4 years ago#3
Thanks for the answer.

User Info: Pro7o

Pro7o
4 years ago#4
Sorry for a crappy post,

Dragonite's base attack is 134.

A special Dragonite can be usable, his Sp. Attack is 100. He gets moves like Flamethrower, thunder, and draco meteor. I'm guessing he can also get T-bolt, fire blast, and dragon pulse
"Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad"

nach_5789
4 years ago#5
Hey Pro7o, thanks for the useful info again, but I'm getting the feeling that you felt some sarcasm on my first post, in which atually there isn't any. I was indeed really grateful for your answer. It doesn't matter how simple it is. :)

User Info: SarutobiII

SarutobiII
4 years ago#6
Mine is with a Persim Berry/Leftovers and Jolly nature. 252 EVs in Speed and Attack.
Outrage/DragonClaw
FirePunch
Fly
ExtremeSpeed/Dragon Dance
Try it, It's awesome.
I'm not creative enough for a sig.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived