jrshadows42's Nuzlocke Run

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. jrshadows42's Nuzlocke Run

User Info: jrshadow42

jrshadow42
4 years ago#1
Rules:
1)If pokemon faints. Either Release or Box it into the box called Peace
2) First Pokemon encounter,Must catch.
3).All pokemon caught must be nicknamed.
4) 3 items per battle.
5) If a wild pokemon faints. The Route is closed
6) 8 Pokemon Center uses in each town.
Ok This is settled! Let's start!
(Next Post)
Victini gives you Victories! So use it well!

jrshadow42
4 years ago#2
Chapter 1: Errands,Pokegear and a Totodile.

My eyes opened as the sun shine on my face. Today was a great day. I stood up stretching my arms before I go to the shower,got dressed and went downstairs. I see my mom cooking pancakes.
Mom: Beckom,Have some Pancakes before getting your first Pokemon.
I nodded to her. That's right my name is Beckom.
I wanted a pokemon since I was a little todler,Now after my B-day has past. I can clam it.

After eating and getting stuff. I went outside and trip over a Marril. I screamed as I fell.

"What the hell Marril?" I said to the aqua pokemon. The pokemon giggled as I saw Lyra.

"Oh gosh. I'm sorry for what Marril did!" She said to me. I blushed at the cute face.

"It's okay.." I assured her. She smiled as she walks away. Marril followed her. I smiled as I walk to Prof. Elm's lab.
(Inside...)
"Hey professor!" I shouted to the working old man. The man turned around to see me.

"Oh Beckom! Ready to claim your first Pokemon?"
Elm asked. I nodded hastily. He smiled as he gets 3 pokeballs from the machine. He released them all from their pokeballs.

"These are Leaf the Chikorita,Blare the Cyndaquil and Aqua the Totodile! So who do you pick?" Elm asked ernestly. I pointed at Totodile.

"Great choice!" He said as he gave me Aqua's Pokeball. I smiled as I was about to walk away until..
"Hey Beckom! I also want you to go to Mr. Pokemon's House. He has a strange egg that he wants me too look." He said as I sighed. I went out the lab and I saw Lyra playing with marrill. She saw me as she walks over.

" Hey Beckom! Who did you picked?" She asked. I pointed at my Aqua.
"A totodile." I said to her. She smiled.
" Well your mom asked you to go back to the house. Your Pokegear is back." She said to me as I nodded. I ran back to my house and saw Mom.
"Honey. Your pokegear is back!" She said as she gave me my old pokegear. I smiled.
" I'll be doing some errands for Prof.Elm so bye Mom!" I said as I went out the door.
"Bye Beckom!" She said as I closed the door.

jrshadow42
4 years ago#3
Sorry If its bad. I'll update later.

User Info: SinisterSandman

SinisterSandman
4 years ago#4
It's a refreshing new look at the game. I like.
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"

jrshadow42
4 years ago#5
Filler Chapter: Talking Pokemon,Shiny Failure,Mystery Egg and Prof. Oak.

After Elm gave his number.
Me and Aqua walk through the dark green grass,while beating some pokemon. Me and Aqua grew attached a bit as we trek. At noon we reached Cherrygrove as we introduced an energetic old man.

" Welcome to Cherrygrove! Do you want a tour?"
The old man asked. I shook my head as I was walking through him. He suddenly grabbed my hand and took me on a tour. I sighed as he shown me the Pokemon Center,Pokemon Mart,The bare ocean and his house. He gave me his 'new' Running shoes. I decided to heal my Aqua before treking out again.

After those things. We reached Route 2. I decided to walk so me and Aqua bond.
"We're close buddy!" I said to my Pokemon.

"Yes We are." He suddenly said to me. My eyes widen.

"Uh Aqua what did you say?" I asked him.
" I said Yes we are." He said again. I was shellshocked by now.

"How can you talk?" I said to him. He leaned his head.
" I don't know actually. I just learned." He said.
" Well let's go then..." I said as we walk.

After a guy gave us a Apricorn Box. Me and aqua walk through the grass and saw a discolored Pidgey. It's feathers were gold.

"Aqua use Rage!" I said as he nods and charge at
The discolored pidgey. The pidgey dodges as it ran away.

"That was strange..." I said to Aqua.
" Yeah. Shiny Pokemon Rarely exist. It's like 1 percent you can see them. I guess you got lucky" he said to me. I smiled as we continue our walk to Mr. Pokemon's house.
After 5 mins of trecking and battling. We made it to Mr. Pokemon's House. I knocked on the door. Then somebody opens it. It Mr.pokemon.

"Hey are you the one who Prof.elm sent?" He said to me. I nodded as he smiled.
" Well C'mon in!" He said ethuatastically. I entered his house as he was lifting a big egg.
" Can you bring it back to Elm? This is a rare egg. I bet it wasn't in Johto." He said to me as he gave me the egg. I look on the window to see its night.
" Why don't you sleep here for tonight?" He suggested as I smiled and nodded.

Morning came as I rubbed my eyes. I saw Aqua wide awake as well. Mr.Pokemon said good morning to us.
"Well see you next time Mr.Pokemon!" I said to him. He smiled as he gave me a red machine.

" This was left by Prof. Oak himself. He told me to gave it to you." He said as I wonder. Whose this prof. Oak? Well I'll know in the near future...

jrshadow42
4 years ago#6
SinisterSandman posted...
It's a refreshing new look at the game. I like.

Well thanks! I'll try better.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. jrshadows42's Nuzlocke Run

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived