Hazzah! - just closed out a bidding war for this on ebay.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. Hazzah! - just closed out a bidding war for this on ebay.

User Info: Rempha

Rempha
1 year ago#1
Topic.

Final price $92Aus +$3Aus postage ($72.90 U.S.D.) competition was worthy, fierce even, but i wanted it more and i guess that all i can say is - that's what it really all boils down to in the end, who wants that gold the most, you know?

Pretty excited - i haven't played any of the gen 4 series at all and i only briefly had a look in at gen 5 when Black/White came out, bought it, lent the game to my mum never saw it again.... that poor victini, i often wonder about him..... he was such a star....

I haven't played G/S since they were first released and i only ever did a single play-through back then.... didn't want to close my pokedex lol
Famous last Words "Such is life" --Ned Kelly
3DS: 5215-0575-9394

User Info: Algur_the_Evil

Algur_the_Evil
1 year ago#2
You overpaid. You can find copies for $45-$50 USD.
If doms had any common sense the internet would be a very different place.

Rempha
1 year ago#3
Yeah i don't really care, i mean, i do - but the it's a negligible difference when you factor in that numerous vendors don't ship internationally from America and other's who do - i'd have to pay about $15-20USD for shipping and expedited delivery to Australia i think, and that's on top of the $40-$50USD purchase price, that's $65-$70USD with upwarrds of a month or two of delivery even WITH expedited delivery (it can be an ordeal buying s*** from the states sometimes - especially shoes or sports gear like basketball singlets) maybe its just me and i suck at ordering things from America though who knows....

So yeah, i'll eat the extra cost for a fast local delivery quite happily lol

User Info: Algur_the_Evil

Algur_the_Evil
1 year ago#4
Fair enough.
If doms had any common sense the internet would be a very different place.

User Info: Spaced-out

Spaced-out
1 year ago#5
Rempha posted...
Topic.

Final price $92Aus +$3Aus postage ($72.90 U.S.D.) competition was worthy, fierce even, but i wanted it more and i guess that all i can say is - that's what it really all boils down to in the end, who wants that gold the most, you know?

Pretty excited - i haven't played any of the gen 4 series at all and i only briefly had a look in at gen 5 when Black/White came out, bought it, lent the game to my mum never saw it again.... that poor victini, i often wonder about him..... he was such a star....

I haven't played G/S since they were first released and i only ever did a single play-through back then.... didn't want to close my pokedex lol

I paid £93 ($115) for HG & SS + 1 Pokéwalker last month. It was worth it. I gave SS to my niece and we trade and battle locally whenever we can. It's sweet.
It's fuccin' eerie out. Let's drink whiskey and hunt witches. 0405-0163-6302.

User Info: hylianarmy

hylianarmy
1 year ago#6
One advantage to keeping your old stuff: you don't have to pay twice for it.

Or, in the OP's case, three times.
The good Dungeon Master knows how to roll with the punches. The good Dungeon Master knows how to keeps things fun. The good Dungeon Master is kind, but firm.

Rempha
1 year ago#7
hylianarmy posted...
One advantage to keeping your old stuff: you don't have to pay twice for it.

Or, in the OP's case, three times.

I've still got all my original games though, so i have kept my stuff with the exception of Black which i lent out as i said, i've still got my copy of gold for the GBC - but i never actually owned HG/SS at all on the DS - i didn't even own a DS until well after HG/SS were released, sometime around the release of B/W, and since these are remakes with some new stuff crammed, they make for a relatively different gaming experience altogether.

So, i've never paid three times for anything at all i don't know where you got that from, unless for some reason you're including postage price as a separate purchase.... which i suppose while technically accurate is a bit of a stretch as it's included in the purchase price when buying online.... so i technically only made a single payment.... thus i only paid "Once" for a copy of HG....

Am i missing something? i'm not trying to be a dick, i'm genuinely confused as to how i purchased this game three times?

User Info: hylianarmy

hylianarmy
1 year ago#8
You overpaid.
The good Dungeon Master knows how to roll with the punches. The good Dungeon Master knows how to keeps things fun. The good Dungeon Master is kind, but firm.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. Hazzah! - just closed out a bidding war for this on ebay.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived