I have Pokemon Pearl, can anyone trade me a Cranidos via the GTN?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. I have Pokemon Pearl, can anyone trade me a Cranidos via the GTN?

User Info: Depressionism

Depressionism
1 year ago#21
KiritoKitty posted...
I'm pretty sure there's a Cranidos fossil. Fun fact: This is the HeartGold section XD

That fact isn't fun because I have Pokemon Pearl.

At any rate, thanks everyone for the help. I decided instead to raise this baby Shieldon instead. He's f***ing awful. Only attack movie he knows is Take Down, his accuracy is s***e, he's slow as hell, and he can't take down (haha) anything in one hit.

Hopefully he gets better as the game goes on. What's the earliest in the game that I can catch an Eevee?
Let all repeat the Chant of Light. Only the Word dispels the darkness upon us. Speak only the Word, sing only the Chant. Then the Golden City is thine.

User Info: omegaseabee

omegaseabee
1 year ago#22
Sheildon is the flip image of Cranidos. One is a glass cannon, while the other is a stalwart wall. IMHO you actually got the better of the two... they just require completely different strategies.

Ol Shields is for the long game. Spikes. Sandstorm. Toxic. Etc.

Cranny better hit first. His attack is off the charts... but his defense is abysmal.
~With compassion for others, we build --- We fight for peace with freedom~
PSN: Omegaseabee Twitch: Comrades_of_the_Couch

User Info: Depressionism

Depressionism
1 year ago#23
Hm a stalwart wall you say? Okay...just gotta figure out how to make him useful then. Gotta learn Counter and Mirror Coat.
Let all repeat the Chant of Light. Only the Word dispels the darkness upon us. Speak only the Word, sing only the Chant. Then the Golden City is thine.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. I have Pokemon Pearl, can anyone trade me a Cranidos via the GTN?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived