What other moves are like Mean Look?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. What other moves are like Mean Look?

User Info: yonkomother

yonkomother
7 years ago#1
The only other ones I can think of are Spider Web, and Block. Are there any more?
Thin Crust Justice!
Punch a Gyrados!

User Info: Blaze Inferno

Blaze Inferno
7 years ago#2
I don't think so. Just those three.
Yes, yes... my son was quite powerful... but I have powers of my own!! ~ Nielas Aran

User Info: pokedude900

pokedude900
7 years ago#3
That's it as far as moves go. Abilities include Shadow Tag, Arena Trap (not for flying/levitate), and Magnet Pull (Steel only).
"Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"-Albert Einstein; see my quote for discussion of both

User Info: Windwolf777

Windwolf777
7 years ago#4
Wrap sorta
*I'd like to kill the gamefaqs mods, but how do you kill that which has no life?*

User Info: Satarack

Satarack
7 years ago#5
Wrap, Fire Spin, Whirlpool, and Sand Tomb all lock a pokemon in battle for the duration of their effect. This doesn't prevent Roar or Whirlwind from ending a wild pokemon battle, or from switching one of your pokemon in a Trainer battle.
Learn about how Fructose literally meets the definition of a toxin, with the same long term effects as alcohol
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig5/mercola31.1.html
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon HeartGold Version
  3. What other moves are like Mean Look?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived