How long does it take for Pokemon to lay an egg?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. How long does it take for Pokemon to lay an egg?

User Info: Kashi_Wagi

Kashi_Wagi
7 years ago#1
Looking to take my Cyndaquil and use it to get my hands on the other starters... so I have to ask, how long does it take to get an egg? As I intend to leave my Cyndaquil and a Ditto behind to get a Cyndaquil egg. Or does that even work these days?
In Blackest day. In Brightest night! Beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right -- burn like his power -- Sinestro's might!

User Info: sonictrainer

sonictrainer
7 years ago#2

Depends

User Info: pegasusmagic001

pegasusmagic001
7 years ago#3
Well, my Tyranitar gets busy real quick and every half-minute theres a new egg
so i think it depends
"For as surely as night follows day......there comes a time when even gods must die." - Lex Luthor
PSN: Pegs001

Kashi_Wagi
7 years ago#4
Then give me an estimate.
In Blackest day. In Brightest night! Beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right -- burn like his power -- Sinestro's might!

User Info: kanime_yuta

kanime_yuta
7 years ago#5
It's completely random.

Sometimes, I've gotten three extra eggs before I could walk from the Old Man to the Old Woman. I would get the egg, walk to the woman, she'd say talk to the man. I'd check my Poketch, and it'd say I'd have an egg, so I'd repeat it a few times. It happened with a Snorlax, most recently.

Sometimes, though, I've ran up and down in Solaceon Town for about thirty to fourty minutes without even getting a single egg. The Chinchou I'm using in Soul Silver was one of those ones.

It's all luck, dude.
Furry pride! "Yiff in hell, you say? Gladly!"
My Teams: http://i44.tinypic.com/1250y0n.png

Kashi_Wagi
7 years ago#6
It's actually random? Aw, crap, I have really, really bad luck with this kind of thing. :P
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. How long does it take for Pokemon to lay an egg?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived