Whats the earliest you can catch raikou and entei?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. Whats the earliest you can catch raikou and entei?

User Info: emeraldraggon53

emeraldraggon53
1 month ago#1
I really need a good electric type, and dont feel llike grinding up a mareep, so wynaut a raikou? Am I able to encounter it right after ecruteake, or do i have to do something first?
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job. making sure it's crowded when you get there, is.--Noble Team

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
1 month ago#2
It starts roaming Jhoto as soon as it leaves the burned tower. You just have to hope you find it in the grass somewhere. Use a good mean look pokemon like gastly
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118

User Info: PokemonVeteran

PokemonVeteran
1 month ago#3
After you enter Ecruteak and walk down to the basement of the Burned Tower, all three legendaries, Entei, Raikou, and Suicune will begin to roam around the region. (The exception being Suicune as he shows up in specific locations).

It's certainly possible to catch Raikou immediately after that's done, but I would think it'd be pretty difficult, given what items you'd have available to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZdzY9TGu1c&feature=relmfu

User Info: emeraldraggon53

emeraldraggon53
1 month ago#4
Thanks for the help guys! Now to find me a level 40 legendary sabre cat made of lightning with my team of 20's XD
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job. making sure it's crowded when you get there, is.--Noble Team
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. Whats the earliest you can catch raikou and entei?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived