£54 pound pre owned lmao

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. £54 pound pre owned lmao

User Info: LORDVADER110

LORDVADER110
1 month ago#1
Some one get the AP patch working ffs so it doesn't freeze , no way am I paying £54.
Feel the power of the dark side. You smart mouths.

User Info: whiteytheripper

whiteytheripper
1 month ago#2
You're not gonna get a genuine copy for any less than that anymore I'm afraid. I've had my eye on HGSS, Platinum and B/W/B2/W2 for the last 2 years since I bought my 2DS and they have never dropped in price because of how little they change hands. It's absolutely ridiculous how quickly these games ramp up in price now that they're more coveted. I wish my D/P, Ranger and Mystery Dungeon games didn't get stolen now that I know how much they are now. I could have actually made money on them at this point.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
1 month ago#3
Japanese version cost me around $30 or so and it has slots plus buying coin option
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: LORDVADER110

LORDVADER110
1 month ago#4
whiteytheripper posted...
You're not gonna get a genuine copy for any less than that anymore I'm afraid. I've had my eye on HGSS, Platinum and B/W/B2/W2 for the last 2 years since I bought my 2DS and they have never dropped in price because of how little they change hands. It's absolutely ridiculous how quickly these games ramp up in price now that they're more coveted. I wish my D/P, Ranger and Mystery Dungeon games didn't get stolen now that I know how much they are now. I could have actually made money on them at this point.

How much was it new? The 3ds version are cheaper
Feel the power of the dark side. You smart mouths.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. £54 pound pre owned lmao

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived