Any way to get darkrai???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. Any way to get darkrai???

User Info: GCGPhenom

GCGPhenom
7 years ago#1
Ive been wanting this guy for a while (hes my fav.) n i could never get him, is there any way to get him in this game without me going to any events?

User Info: darthsnider

darthsnider
7 years ago#2
Action Replay is your friend

Or you could Wi-Fi trade with someone.
I have a lot of Darkrai, but my ds lite can't do WPA :/ soo.. I can't help ya
Every light has a shadow.

GCGPhenom
7 years ago#3
O my heart, i wish i had darkrai, i would do any trade for that guy, but wont using action replay mess my game up?

darthsnider
7 years ago#4
I've had one for as long as I've had a DS pokemon game and haven't had a single issue. lol
I actually bought it for Darkrai

GCGPhenom
7 years ago#5
haha yea thats what i shud do, but i really want darkrai, is there even action reply codes to get darkrai in soul silver and how would it work?

darthsnider
7 years ago#6
Usually, you put in a code, and then that code will include a "trigger" to activate the code.
For example, the code I used requires you to push L and Select to work. After you do, you go into the pokemart and a guy is there who gives you the Member's Card, which lets you go into an inn and fight Darkrai in a dream..
But that's exclusive to Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. I'm sure there's a way to do it on HG and SS, like modifying a wild encounter, but.. people would know you cheated to get it, if you care about such things

GCGPhenom
7 years ago#7
na i wouldnt care as long as he is darkrai and doesnt look any different, im gud, by the way im very thankful for u helpin me out, but the thing iz if the action replay doesnt work then ima have to trade for it wit someone, do u think anyone wud give up darkrai?

darthsnider
7 years ago#8
No Problem
The Action Replay shouldn't cause a problem, but hey, things happen.
I'm sure someone will trade. They're pretty common nowadays. Heck, I'd give you one if my DS could get online.

GCGPhenom
7 years ago#9
wow i neva wud of thought for darkrai to be common but it sux that ur ds doesnt work lol what do u think like ur best guess someone wud do for darkrai so i can get prepared for when the game comes out

darthsnider
7 years ago#10
Honestly I don't know. HG/SS are filled with legendaries.
Really, there isn't much that's rare now given the Action Replay's popularity, and the Toys R Us/Gamestop events

*Spoiler below*
They have Lugia, Ho-Oh, Latios, Latias, Zapdos, Atricuno, Moltres, Groundon Kyogre, Raquaza, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, and.. maybe more. There isn't much left to look for outside the game
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. Any way to get darkrai???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived