Rock Smash - Not where, but how?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. Rock Smash - Not where, but how?

User Info: MadEvil

MadEvil
6 years ago#1
You get Rock Smash west of Violet City, but how do I use it?

I am in a dark cave and there are rocks that say that "It's a rugged rock but a poke may be able to smash it" which is what I thought rock smash is for. But theres no option?

Right, wrong, how?

User Info: fireemblemrocks

fireemblemrocks
6 years ago#2
Teach it to a pokemon.

User Info: XGamer549

XGamer549
6 years ago#3
Teach it to a pokemon in your part and make sure you beat Falkner
...?!
Board ID: 578617 - Come visit!

User Info: XGamer549

XGamer549
6 years ago#4
party*
...?!
Board ID: 578617 - Come visit!

MadEvil
6 years ago#5
I have done that. :D What happens when you press A on a rock, it gives you the option?
Im dropping megagrams of knowledge. So massive, it's density is 10 to the power of 5 times that of titanium. And it has very much volume, so you know this!

MadEvil
6 years ago#6
oh, i havent beat falkner. I though I had to get through this cave before I beat him?
Im dropping megagrams of knowledge. So massive, it's density is 10 to the power of 5 times that of titanium. And it has very much volume, so you know this!

User Info: fireemblemrocks

fireemblemrocks
6 years ago#7
beat him, and if you have a pokemon that knows rock smash in your party everytime you press a in front of a rock it will give you the option.

MadEvil
6 years ago#8
Now, I am wondering about the FLASH move I just got. Do I have to do something in the story to get that to work?

User Info: Emim

Emim
6 years ago#9
Flash became a TM in this one, no real use for it in, except for one or two caves. No gym requirements either.
XBL - Idk N Idc | PSN - Waffleyy | PkMn SS - 4125 7192 8550 | Wii - I'll put it up later.

MadEvil
6 years ago#10
How do I activate it?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon SoulSilver Version
  3. Rock Smash - Not where, but how?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived