Finally, something new concerning Thief 4.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Thief
  3. Finally, something new concerning Thief 4.

User Info: thlump

thlump
5 years ago#11
Any great game from 1998-2001 are among my favorites, especially Thief: The Dark Project, Thief II: The Metal Age and Deus Ex. Deus Ex: Human Revolution was awesome too so I can't wait to see how this will turn out.

User Info: Thryhring

Thryhring
5 years ago#12
Crossing my fingers for a gameplay trailer at E3~

User Info: Interfusor

Interfusor
5 years ago#13
Aw ****.

Now I bet they'll change Garrett's voice.
I am not economically viable.

User Info: stratx

stratx
5 years ago#14
FWIW Eidos is selling black and white Thi4f t-shirts.

http://www.eidosmontreal.com/store

ugh

User Info: Captain45452

Captain45452
5 years ago#15
I hate the "Thi4f" thing, but I guess I should be pleased that they acknowledge the first two games exist at all (Deadly Shadows was made without a number so as not to alienate Xbox kids).

User Info: WaffIeElite

WaffIeElite
5 years ago#16
Thief 4 is aiming to serve as a reboot for the franchise, offering a completely fresh take on an otherwise classic experience.

Oh god this quote scares me. Also, for the love of Christ, get rid of the 'Thi4f' name, Eidos. That is absolutely f***ing stupid with no redeeming value.

User Info: stratx

stratx
5 years ago#17
I can't find the link again but I've read where the game will offer multiple characters that you can play as. This makes sense if Thief 4 does indeed go online.
  1. Boards
  2. Thief
  3. Finally, something new concerning Thief 4.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived