Thief

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Calsypan

Calsypan
4 years ago#1
So I was reading about this game on another site and it said that this was 4 installment so my question is what's the other 3 games...maybe the other 3 games my spark my interest in buying this game for this saga and since it doesn't come out for another year so I got time to play catch up lol!

User Info: Thryhring

Thryhring
4 years ago#2
Thief: The Dark Project(PC)(there's a later re-release called Thief Gold that has more missions)
Thief 2: The Metal Age(PC)
and Thief: Deadly Shadows(Xbox/PC)

If you enjoy stealth games you should absolutely check them out. Really fun, Garrett has lots of cool gadgets and toys, the setting is a great steampunk city(called The City :P) and there's bits of horror mixed in -- the scarier levels are still unnerving today IMO. If you do play them, play through them in the order listed above.

User Info: stratx

stratx
4 years ago#3
Calsypan posted...
So I was reading about this game on another site and it said that this was 4 installment so my question is what's the other 3 games...maybe the other 3 games my spark my interest in buying this game for this saga and since it doesn't come out for another year so I got time to play catch up lol!

GOG did a good job making sure the all the installments will play on 'modern' PC's.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived