how do I change the rules for splitscreen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. how do I change the rules for splitscreen?

User Info: FreeRangers

FreeRangers
6 years ago#1
When I play splitscreen local multiplayer I like to chnge the rules (like no time limit, but a set number of kills). I didn't find anywhere to change the rules. So how can I change the rules?
"Has the bowl cut become a trend among the students? I've feared their revival..." -Mao, Disgaea 3

User Info: MasterVading

MasterVading
6 years ago#2
You can't!!!!

They took out basic settings for splitscreen for apparantly no reason.

I'm hoping it gets patched in but i'm not holding my breath.

I think someone mentioned it at the Treyarch message boards so hopefully they look and decide to fix this big mistake.
GT/PSN: Menvimacal MH3: CUHPXX

FreeRangers
6 years ago#3
What the Hell?!? That's crap! That's a basic feature why would they remove that? :|
"Has the bowl cut become a trend among the students? I've feared their revival..." -Mao, Disgaea 3

User Info: MasterVading

MasterVading
6 years ago#4
Exactly.

The only thing I like is that everything is unlocked, but the price for that is way to big as i loved playing Hardcore Free For All with my friends.

GT/PSN: Menvimacal MH3: CUHPXX

FreeRangers
6 years ago#5
I enjoy split screen with 1 or 2 friends and on the larger maps (in other COD games at least) it would take at least 5 minutes before the first kill was even made. Now that I can't turn off the time limit those types of games are going to be very low scoring matches :(
Man, I hope they patch this.

User Info: shinoxgago

shinoxgago
6 years ago#6
yah, sold my game over that already...MW2 is much better, sold it for the same price anyways. But its a HUGE dissapointment
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. how do I change the rules for splitscreen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived