Server disconnected - has been kicked

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. Server disconnected - has been kicked

User Info: DeputyJuice

DeputyJuice
6 years ago#1
Has anybody else gotten this?

It seems that every time I start to do good (around 20-0) I get sent back to the main screen and I get this message.

At first I figured it was just a server issue that would get cleared up with a patch. But what are the chances of it happening EVERY SINGLE TIME I'm on a roll?!?
Most players are used to right-handed mages. Switch it up and dual wield catalysts. Will my Firespray come from my left hand or my right? You don't know, loser!

User Info: gamefaqwatcher

gamefaqwatcher
6 years ago#2
It happens in HQ allot. My friend got kicked 2 times, i've got kicked once. I've even noticed someone else get kicked from another match (bottom left side of the screen). Servers are terrible, this is expected...

DeputyJuice
6 years ago#3
Ok. Thanks for clearing it up. For the record, it happened to me in HC TDM.
Most players are used to right-handed mages. Switch it up and dual wield catalysts. Will my Firespray come from my left hand or my right? You don't know, loser!

gamefaqwatcher
6 years ago#4
NP, It could also be due to team killing as well. My friend executed a team mate in SC since we've put up with them through previous cods :/

DeputyJuice
6 years ago#5
Well, this last time it happened right as I dropped a rolling thunder down the middle of the street in Cracked. Probably killed a few teammates there... lol.

gamefaqwatcher
6 years ago#6
lol explains why you might of gotten kicked :) BC2 kicked out players for it so it's not unusual.

User Info: radical_X

radical_X
6 years ago#7
Ive just had this two games in a row on HC HQ, i hadnt killed any of m team members on the second game so it can be that. This game is a joke, so many problems with the servers since release day.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. Server disconnected - has been kicked

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived