Ghost Pro problem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BigSai29

BigSai29
6 years ago#1
Anyone ever notice that for the destroy aircraft part of the challenge, it seems as though it miscounts how many aircraft you actually destroyed?

User Info: Xtatic324

Xtatic324
6 years ago#2

Never really noticed it. The one thing i did notice is how people have developed psychic powers as to where exactly you are coming from with ghost on. Must be campers...

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
6 years ago#3
I don't remember which one, but one of the 'aircraft' doesn't count toward that total. I think.
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.
GT: vigorm0rtis

User Info: Stonedwolfed

Stonedwolfed
6 years ago#4
Yeah, I think I found that but since Anti & Spy Planes count I don't care.

Play against us, Clan ICU. You won't win, but you'll find a fantastic amount of Planes to work on our Pro. ;-)

User Info: 4mayhem

4mayhem
6 years ago#5
I <3 shooting down Chinooks.The explosion is so cool. Although I normally stare too long and get killed X(
MHF <> MHF2 <> MHFU <> MHTri
"I threw poo at it. It didn't seem happy about it" - frostwhisperer on his 1st Rathian encounter

User Info: Python_2k9

Python_2k9
6 years ago#6

I <3 shooting down Chinooks.The explosion is so cool. Although I normally stare too long and get killed X(

Chinooks look like fat, defenseless sausages, flying through the sky.
The Mubcrab Empire's civilian government's personal assassin.
Using my EX Brotherhood skill-set since December 20th.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived