Guide to Theater mode 1.0

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. Guide to Theater mode 1.0

User Info: xHyperGx

xHyperGx
6 years ago#81
Anyone got any good clips to share? Check link in sig to share we are looking for good videos. Or got a link to a topic I can look at? Thanks.
GamersVlog.com - Find us on Facebook for our Game Giveaways

User Info: MrN3vada

MrN3vada
6 years ago#82

I'm a COD:BO Theater mode NooB :(, I STILL don't know how to record clips.

User Info: Destiny_3000

Destiny_3000
5 years ago#83
Does anybody know how the "Dolly Camera" system works?

I have recently made a film, at points of filming I want my dolly to remain stationary for a few seconds and not remain on the move!

Also, is it at all possible to have sets of Dolly Camera's pinpointed at key moments in gameplay at set times?

• Set #01: Positioned as two snipers battle it out!
• Set #02: Alpha team take down three Bravo teammates and destroy HQ.
• Set #03: Free-For-All - A Valkyrie missile is launched and destroys an attack helicopter.

Lets say I want to film with a Dolly, film stationary, then switch back to Dolly in one record session.
What's your XBox Live Gamertag? Mine is: "FIRST BLOOD II" Feel free to make me your XBox Live Friend, I can also give you advice or cheat tips too!
(edited 5 years ago)

User Info: Destiny_3000

Destiny_3000
5 years ago#84
MrN3vada posted...
I'm a COD:BO Theater mode NooB :(, I STILL don't know how to record clips.

On your menu of buttons (Tell you which ones do which), after you've done what you need to do... Press "Record!

I have done loads of takes and very often forgotten to press "Record"

Good luck!
What's your XBox Live Gamertag? Mine is: "FIRST BLOOD II" Feel free to make me your XBox Live Friend, I can also give you advice or cheat tips too!

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
2 years ago#85
First post in years >_>

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
2 years ago#86
4 years

User Info: kereke12

kereke12
1 year ago#87
Really great guide thanks!!
This Website Is Anti-Nintendo, Anti-Xbox, Anti-PC Gaming even Gaming. What A Waste Of Internet Space This Website Is.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. Guide to Theater mode 1.0

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.