The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How do I use phd flopper (how do I belly flop)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. How do I use phd flopper (how do I belly flop)?

User Info: gregkel22

gregkel22
6 years ago#1
I've gotten flopper, but can't get it to work. Don't know what I'm doing wrong, and it;s driving me crazy. I am running, jumping from a height, then pressing red B button till I'm prone (lying). I always sustain damage. What am I doing wrong? What are the exact key presses to make me flop, as I must be doing something incredibly stupidly wrong.

I would think that this should be very easy. Any help would be appreciated, as I seem to be the only fool doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance.

User Info: yoursoclever

yoursoclever
6 years ago#2
Don't jump just hold down B.
Trllo?
I'm confused.
Fear Before doesn't listen to people who don't like them.

User Info: whocares2007

whocares2007
6 years ago#3
has to be a dolphin dive from a height (2-3 feet min).
sprint then hold B as you go over a ledge
DO NOT press A

User Info: ManInBlack_77

ManInBlack_77
6 years ago#4
While SPRINTING press and hold B and only B. Your guy will dive forward and land on his stomach. If the dive takes him off a ledge, stairwell etc so that he lands somewhere lower than where his feet were when he dove, it will create an explosion.
I see them! THEIR over THEY'RE at THERE computers! The grammar police! And I've just enraged them!

User Info: WyldStallyns

WyldStallyns
6 years ago#5
you need to dolphin dive from just above level ground.
\m/>_<\m/

User Info: ManInBlack_77

ManInBlack_77
6 years ago#6
Oh, and make sure he hits the ground. If you land right on top of any zombies or another player it won't go off.
I see them! THEIR over THEY'RE at THERE computers! The grammar police! And I've just enraged them!
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. How do I use phd flopper (how do I belly flop)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived