Wow vet I give up

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AL3451

AL3451
1 year ago#1
Had to lower it to hardened at the end of mission 4 it was brutal. Kudos to all of you guys that beat it. I beat all of the cods on vet up to this game but when this game released I switched to strictly mp fps gamer at the time.

User Info: atokad432

atokad432
1 year ago#2
i dont understand how you could beat WAW on veteran and have any problem with this campaign

User Info: Tipsy25

Tipsy25
1 year ago#3
Is that the mission where you go underground with the offices, corridors, and tunnels? If it is, then that's the only hard part in the entire campaign. Everything else after that is a breeze.

User Info: SergioMach5

SergioMach5
1 year ago#4
I tended to get stuck on a few veteran areas for a looong time, patience and breaks was the only way through it.
E3, finally delivering something for the new consoles.

User Info: CyCoCrip

CyCoCrip
1 year ago#5
AL3451 posted...
Had to lower it to hardened at the end of mission 4 it was brutal. Kudos to all of you guys that beat it. I beat all of the cods on vet up to this game but when this game released I switched to strictly mp fps gamer at the time.

theres no way you beat W@W on vet, but cant beat black ops on vet. i did it in 1 play through, with all intel.
Xbl = Coqui Viejo

User Info: AL3451

AL3451
1 year ago#6
CyCoCrip posted...
AL3451 posted...

theres no way you beat W@W on vet, but cant beat black ops on vet. i did it in 1 play through, with all intel.

I did beat waw and cod 3 on vet that was back when they released

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived