Am I the only one having this problem?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010
  3. Am I the only one having this problem?

User Info: RandyDragon

RandyDragon
6 years ago#1
I just got this game BRAND NEW and am doing the CAW Road To WrestleMania and for whatever reason, it will not allow me to get to the fatal 4 way in week three. it keeps freezing up on me. Is anyone else having this problem?
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I am a Riseteer and proud of it!

User Info: The_Lion_WWE

The_Lion_WWE
6 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

The_Lion_WWE
6 years ago#3
Many people have this bug!

But this will help you, take a look:
community.smackdownvsraw.com/forums/topic/5076

User Info: R V D 420

R V D 420
6 years ago#4
I avoided that bug. For me its trying to play the Championship Scramble match with a caw that it freezes.
Jeez, having Melfina drooling all over your nuts has really affected you, hasn't it Shade. - Tealmarie

User Info: RandyDragon

RandyDragon
6 years ago#5
I guess i should say I'm glad I'm not the only one having issues, but it sucks knowing that I'm not the only one. Maybe I'll just start over with a different guy.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I am a Riseteer and proud of it!

The_Lion_WWE
6 years ago#6
Well, i had no problem with the CAW-RTWM, but:
If i play a match and a CAW is making an interference, the game freezes sometimes... so i deleted all my CAWS from the "Rivals" menu...

RandyDragon:
You don't need to start the RTWM again!
Just copy your move-set, then make it "default" and play the match!
After the match, past your copied move-set to your CAW and you can play without freezing...

User Info: risingangel

risingangel
6 years ago#7
When you make a CAW in the first place, copy someone else's move set and them modify as necessary. It's the easiest way to deal with the glitch of the first move set.
I get the feeling that for every Internet elitist there's a High School locker that misses having them shoved into it.

User Info: Krazyzark

Krazyzark
6 years ago#8
Can't say I've ever had this problem. The only time I had the game freeze was today actually, and it froze trying to load a 6-man Elimination Tag with my team composed of 3 CAWs against 3 regular roster.
This signature will not change until Barry Horrowitz and Brad Armstrong have a 60 Minute Iron Man match.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010
  3. Am I the only one having this problem?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived