Weak CAFs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Krazyzark

Krazyzark
6 years ago#1
Is it just me, or are all the Create-A-Finishers really weak? When striving for a KO victory, I had to deliver my CAF (a multi-strike combo ending with a DDT) 23 times before getting a KO, and this was on an opponent who I'd already beaten to a pulp. Another time (same match and opponent) I was trying again to KO the guy with my CAF and ended up getting the KO with my Signature move (a non-CAF move). Another time, this time with a different character, I KO'd the opponent with my signature trying to set up my CAF, and sadly the guy was declared Knocked Out by the Poison Mist!!

Another odd thing I noticed, with my Adam Bomb CAW, I made 2 powerbomb CAFs and can't get the bonus points for ending the match with a finisher UNLESS I get a KO. Every other character I can hit the finisher and pin.

While I'm on the topic of lame finishers, why are most of the submission-style finishers wear-down and not struggle submission? Tazmission, Ankle Lock, Million Dollar Dream, etc. It's sad when you have to pin an opponent after using a Tazmission or a Million Dollar Dream.
This signature will not change until Barry Horrowitz and Brad Armstrong have a 60 Minute Iron Man match.

User Info: risingangel

risingangel
6 years ago#2
My CAF's are usually pretty powerful.

I get the feeling that they are taking a shot and Angle and Tazz being in TNA by making their finishers weak like that. Not sure why they did that with the Million $ Dream. You could always use the Cobra Clutch as a replacement.
Jesus is Lord.
Yeah, man. You're the "coolest" guy on a video game message board. Congrats!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived