How I get my Mix Tag Entrance to work ??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010
  3. How I get my Mix Tag Entrance to work ??

User Info: damnghost

damnghost
6 years ago#1
Ive created a Mix Tag entrance with 2 custom wrestlers I made and put them in a "faction" together, but when I make the team in a Mix Tag Match , their entrance has no music , no vid and no mix tag moved like Ive put. Anyone can tell me what I did wrong ???? Thank you

User Info: niniendowarrior

niniendowarrior
6 years ago#2
You use Create Entrance and pick the mixed tag team you created so you can set their entrance.
http://anonymousdimwit.blogspot.com

User Info: damnghost

damnghost
6 years ago#3
Nope , not working. I might have misexplained it , let me explain again. I got 2 Customs Chars I made , 1 Male and 1 Female , did a "Faction" Team with both of them and a 3rd Char Custom in 3 different Team slot. 1st My Tag Team Partner and I , 2nd 2 Male Customs + 1 Female Custom , 3rd My main Custom Char and the female. My problem is in this 3rd way , I made the custom entrance with Edge Music and Video and Edge and Lita Entrance ( Mix Tag Entrance ) , but when I do select both of the characters in a Mix Tag Match 2 vs 2 , They have no music , no video and their entrance is basic like Superstar 01. I was wondering , where I did something wrong ???? Thank you for trying to help me.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010
  3. How I get my Mix Tag Entrance to work ??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived