Wizard and heart levels question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
  3. Wizard and heart levels question

User Info: karatecrazy

karatecrazy
7 years ago#1
Im planning on marrying the wizard on my girl profile, and I know I cant see him until like the blue bell, but I have a few questions:

First, does he live with you when you get married, or is he like the h.goddess and the h. king?

Second, how long would it take me to get to 9 hearts if I rub, talk and give him a pontana root
everyday

And lastly, how much does rubbing alone do?

Thanks sooo much for your help, very appreciated :)

User Info: xVocaloid

xVocaloid
7 years ago#2
Yaaay, fellow Wizzy fan~

1. He lives with you.

2. I don't know... I started wooing around... Summer 8? I got married on Fall 15. Around a season-ish if you rub, talk, and give a present.

3. About 3-5 points, IIRC.

User Info: karatecrazy

karatecrazy
7 years ago#3
Thanks my fellow wizard fan :D
Pearl FC: 4382 3653 9958
Nickname: Alex

User Info: crystalsouls

crystalsouls
7 years ago#4
Also there's an event that gets you a free heart level with the wizard so he's actually easier to get up than anyone else. BTW I'd go with Fugue mushrooms instead of pontata root.

User Info: lock_e_dge

lock_e_dge
7 years ago#5
I went with herbal tea until there was that festival where they sell Pontana roots. It worked for me. :3

Still... I feel.... I must warn you... of the ellipses. He's quite... fond of them...

But I don't regret marrying him. :3

User Info: crystalsouls

crystalsouls
7 years ago#6
The wizard is the perfect husband if you want to spend all day at home braiding each others' hair.

User Info: xVocaloid

xVocaloid
7 years ago#7
No problem~ :)

I agree that Fugue Mushrooms are easier, but there's also hot coffee you can buy when the Inn is lv. 3, I believe. ;)

User Info: gigi_gg

gigi_gg
7 years ago#8
I think another advantage of collecting the daily fugue mushroom is that it forced me to cut lumber. If I hadn't been going to the forest anyway, I would have been in a world of hurt when I was ready to do my upgrades because they require so much lumber.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
  3. Wizard and heart levels question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived