Maybe a tip for milling.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
  3. Maybe a tip for milling.

User Info: odettesrts

odettesrts
7 years ago#1
Despite milling under snowstorm weather, milling around 11am may also increase ingredients quality by one level.While after 12am(?),the quality will drop by one level as well as at night.Cuz I haven't test the exact time,there may not be that correct.Has anyone also notice this interesting results?

User Info: Nadyne

Nadyne
7 years ago#2
I noticed that snow storm only give out perfect salt and not shining as written in the guide...otherwise, I'll test the 11 pm theory as I have buckwheat to mill in great quantity.

User Info: Voda20

Voda20
7 years ago#3

because 12am is next day and there is not snowstorm anymore?

Nadyne, there is no Shining salt, it's a mistake in game, Perfect is highest quality you get.

Nadyne
7 years ago#4
Snowstorm can increase quality of items up to 2 ranks. The time has nothing to do with that, its the weather.

Thanks Voda...I was getting frustrated with the weather for a moment...But I seem to recall I got shining salt at the begining of the game before I got the mill fixed...?

odettesrts
7 years ago#5
I mean 12am = noon,not next day.Also found out weather doesn't seem to affect product quality if milling at 11am before noon.

odettesrts
7 years ago#6
Sorry,I used wrong time format..I apologize if that confusing you...

User Info: sanseadel

sanseadel
7 years ago#7
I milled my salt during the typhoon that destroyed a good part of my garden and got shining salt, so it is possible.

User Info: Voda20

Voda20
7 years ago#8

I tried during typoon at windmill, blizzard at my farm, many times - never got shining salt. Dunno what is going on, I asked on forums and was told it is not possible. How strange. What time of day did you mill it?

Nadyne
7 years ago#9
Where did you mill it? Was it before or after you got your farm's mill fixed?

odettesrts
7 years ago#10
Test 1
Game time: 12:45
Weather: Rainy
Item: Decent coffee bean
Result: Good ground coffee
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
  3. Maybe a tip for milling.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived