wow...wtf! how do you do throw evasion?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
  3. wow...wtf! how do you do throw evasion?

User Info: nehukog

nehukog
7 years ago#1
So I went back into the training dojo to relearn throw evasion, and this is complete BS. It says press RB right when the opponent grabs you, and I do that put I still get thrown!! WTF!! I have pressed it as soon as the AI starts the animation, I press right when it is about to grab me, and I press it right in the middle and nothing ****ing workld!!!!
FC: 180492774219
XBL: voltagejim3000

User Info: JOSGABRIEL

JOSGABRIEL
7 years ago#2
It's just like Snap-Vanishing. You won't get it done in a minute. You have to try until you have gotten better, no other way around.
PSN: Jos2793

User Info: nehukog

nehukog
7 years ago#3
finally got it. seemed kinda random though. Seems like it is impossible to do it when you are right next to the person, so have to actually be a little distance away from them to do a throw evasion.

And this also bad cause for the battle bonus complete, the AI may do ONE throw every 5 matches, and that's with recoome type on, and if you botch up the evasion, you're ****ed
FC: 180492774219
XBL: voltagejim3000

User Info: majinstrach

majinstrach
7 years ago#4
Easier way to throw evade.

Sway as he goes to grab.

true story.
XBL GamerTag- Majin strach i play halo 3 and DB:RB atm.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
  3. wow...wtf! how do you do throw evasion?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived