Echoes glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bmhgames

bmhgames
7 years ago#1
Ok, so im at the place where you get the screw attack. All lasers are in place to break it, so i enter the bomb slot to activate them. But, I get stuck in the bomb slot, not able to use morphball bombs or get out. Anyone else experience this glitch plus a remedy for it?

User Info: sabata2

sabata2
7 years ago#2
Not being able to bomb is apparently a glitch.

No one knows what causes it, and no one knows how to fix it.

I hope you had a recent save man. You gotta restart.
There's hentai for everything. If you haven't found it, look harder. - Icadwallader
If it weren't for my PSP, I wouldn't be sane right now.

User Info: pokemeister

pokemeister
7 years ago#3
I'm pretty sure you can't use bombs if you got hit by a Rezbit virus (and haven't rebooted yet).

I dunno, I've already played Echoes' twice on the Trilogy and many times on the Gamecube but never got this glitch.
Currently Playing: Dark Cloud (PS2), SMT: Digital Devil Saga (PS2), Okami (Wii), Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii), Viewtiful Joe (GC)

User Info: JoePD

JoePD
7 years ago#4
not being able to use bombs only happened to me when i got hit by a rezbit virus
"Alright. It's Saturday night, I have no date, a 2 liter bottle of Shasta, and my all Rush mix tape. Let's rock!"
FC's in profile

User Info: bmhgames

bmhgames
7 years ago#5
thanks for the info guys. Im pretty sure i didn't get hit by a rezbit virus, so it must have been just bad luck. I was mad because i had to start over an hour's work. oh well it worked this time :P

dumb glitches.

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
7 years ago#6
First goal; destroy all enemies in sight
All Hail the FredCat!! ~Blam
Brawl Code: 1676-3646-9077

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Help Me With ThisWaffleGaming23/27 10:50AM