Are there ANY unlockable "outfits"?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
  3. Are there ANY unlockable "outfits"?

User Info: th3warr1or

th3warr1or
7 years ago#1
I saw a few people saying that there are...

User Info: The_Spenny

The_Spenny
7 years ago#2
Apparently the Nightclub bouncer outfit is unlocked after doing some of the Nightclub Patrol (or whatever it's called). I expected to get a golf outfit after getting the golfing achievement, but apparently not!
The Mad Gamer-sponsored by God
No one, including the moderators, knows the regulations for Gamefaqs. That's the problem.

User Info: xal53

xal53
7 years ago#3
How do you start management in the nightclubs?

Also, I saw on IGN you can do dance offs (not the group dance, but like, a 1v1 dance challenge)...no idea how to do that.
GT: XAL | Steam: XAL53

th3warr1or
7 years ago#4
I want the White Cage Fighting outfit.

User Info: RJones416

RJones416
7 years ago#5
you get a strap on if you beat a certain mission yo!

th3warr1or
7 years ago#6
Cool. But seriously.. are there any other clothes?

User Info: Dagoth_Wit

Dagoth_Wit
7 years ago#7
Also, I saw on IGN you can do dance offs (not the group dance, but like, a 1v1 dance challenge

It's random I believe. I did it last night in Hercules. In the middle of dancing with a chick, some dude comes over and starts watching you. I thought he was gonna pick a fight because I was grinding on his girl or something, but he ended up challenging me to a dance off. It's similar to the bus stop in that you move the stick or press buttons when prompted.
Gamertag: Dagoth Wit
[Browncoat]Corporal~Board 570901~ Winners never quit

User Info: Metallihawk1986

Metallihawk1986
7 years ago#8
What do you mean bouncer outfit? Is it different ro the black suit luis has in his wardrobe or is it different?

User Info: godscouchpotato

godscouchpotato
7 years ago#9
/\/\/\/\/\/\ It's different then the brown outfit. it's a black suit with an fbi style ear piece.

In herules you dont have to worry about the guy picking a fight, it's a gay club. I forgot about that and tried picking up a girl by dancing with her, Ehhhh wrong! the dance off was still pretty funny though.

User Info: Illumiknight

Illumiknight
7 years ago#10
i have a plain all black suit in my closet along with an all brown one.
XBL GT: (ask for it)
Proud Glen Beck Supporter
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
  3. Are there ANY unlockable "outfits"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived