infernus

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: iDIVIDEBYZER0

iDIVIDEBYZER0
7 years ago#1
where are the infernuses in this game? I grabbed one in the beginning of the game I think randomly but havent seen another since (might have been leftover spawns from a cutscene), Im using up a parking spot for it, do they spawn anywhere so I dont have to use a parking spot to keep it around?

User Info: LiqiudusSnake

LiqiudusSnake
7 years ago#2
effing TAG!
Once Known as: liquidussnakeBB, Liquidus_Snake_
GT/PSN: LIQUIDUS SNAKES

User Info: PatchTuesday

PatchTuesday
7 years ago#3
If you've got a nice car you want to keep - but also want to drive - then a good tactic is to take it to a safehouse (Bohan works best), drive around the safehouse area for a while, and wait 'til another one spawns close enough so that you can take it AND still return one of them to the safehouse.
GT: Stringslayer420 - If I'm online and not watching a movie, I'm probably down for some Firefight or Halo 3.

User Info: evilo20293

evilo20293
7 years ago#4
Just find an Corqette or whatever its called and drive it around the 3 islands..soon an infernus will spawn to.

User Info: th_sleeper13

th_sleeper13
7 years ago#5
The inferous is in the rich parts of the map. Near the clubs you will always find a sweet car. I guess i got lucky cuz I was only playing for 5 minutes when I found an inferous near the clubs and when I parked it a super GT drove buy so I snaged that one to.

Trust me the area near the clubs is a good spot. Truthfully I have seen one parked in the lot beside M( a couple times.

User Info: Treewaller

Treewaller
7 years ago#6
I found one right at the start too, and it was in a Burger Shot parking lot. The only time I've seen one since was when I was driving the first one around.
"Hey Sockbaby! You wanna food up with us or what?!"
Game o' the Moment: Hannah Montana - The Movie Game

User Info: iDIVIDEBYZER0

iDIVIDEBYZER0
7 years ago#7
So it seems like there was probably an infernus in the intro cut scene which caused them to spawn in the game for a short while. I havent seen any since then so that might be your only chance at ever getting an infernus.

User Info: Kiast

Kiast
7 years ago#8

I guess I'm just lucky, I got one to spawn at the beginning (didn't take it), and another to spawn again by Maisonette 9 a few missions later (didn't take it), then a few randomly driving around.

Then I found like, 6 driving around Alderney during a replay of "Blog This!" after taking Gracie home. Parked all of 'em.

I see them driving around randomly, but they are still loads more rare than other vehicles.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived