Kinda long for an expansion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny
  3. Kinda long for an expansion

User Info: meestah009

meestah009
5 years ago#1
I didn't even finish Spellforce 1 and have not even touch 2. Now after almost 2 or 3 years since SF2 there is an expansion? It better be worth it.

Spellforce is great though so i'm not saying its a bad game. Just hoping that (since i just got spellforce universe) that it is worth it.

User Info: lugpoints

lugpoints
5 years ago#2
wow. this game is ancient. they should cancel this and put it in a package deal instead. they need to work on part 3 with a brand new engine that supports dx11. :)

User Info: Destructers

Destructers
5 years ago#3
I like Spellforce 2 the best, beat it 4 times and 2 times on expansion. I just hope this one really come out this time...

User Info: VladanStef

VladanStef
5 years ago#4
Yes, they really took their sweet time with this. It's been 6 full years since the release of SF2. I really can't recall any game, MMOs excluded, receiving an expansion so late.

User Info: Raxe_Mist

Raxe_Mist
5 years ago#5
This would not have even made it out if not for the intervention of another studio so take it for what it is a blessing. Its also looking like this one has compatibility with windows 7 so thats the bigger bonus.

User Info: anbenlee

anbenlee
5 years ago#6
More like too short if you ask me

Only 4 levels? Damn it
  1. Boards
  2. SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny
  3. Kinda long for an expansion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived