What would you compare Warhammer space marine too?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
  3. What would you compare Warhammer space marine too?

User Info: Fazeo13

Fazeo13
5 years ago#1
I was hoping it would be like the punisher game, it looks like it might be a bit bland though?

Are there lots of fatalities?
You aren't even really reading my posts; you're just staring at your e-mail client and fondly reminiscing about that hobo you stabbed to death. :P

User Info: King_Akeela

King_Akeela
4 years ago#2
Its like gears of war without a cover system, except that it a billion times better than gears of war. Yes there is TONS of gore and blood and dismemberments.
Gamertag:Kreator82

User Info: PuffPuffPastor

PuffPuffPastor
4 years ago#3
King_Akeela posted...
Its like gears of war without a cover system, except that it a billion times better than gears of war. Yes there is TONS of gore and blood and dismemberments.

I lol'ed hard @ this.

It might keep your attention for a few days. Unless you're a hardcore fan of the Space Marine faction I'd say your money is better spent on another bargain bin game.

Theres only a few unremarkable different fatalities in the campaign, versus 15+ in GoW3

Amount of blood doesnt even compare. The blood/gore in GoW 3 makes SM seem like an episode of Barney the Dinosaur.
Beep Beep...Sweep!

User Info: foodeater4

foodeater4
4 years ago#4
Yeah its basically like Gears without cover in place. You regen health by executing enemies in melee combat. If your a Warhammer fan, its a good buy. You fight 2 different enemies in the campaign so if you get bored killing orks itll change up later on. VA is solid.

The games plenty bloody but maybe not as much as Gears. Maybe Im just desensitized, but Ive recently finishing GoW2 over the weekend again and am in the middle of G3 right now, and I dont either is super bloody. Stomping a guys head in and seeing a few bits or chainsawing a guy and seeing some blood effect my screen its really a big deal to me.

You kill way more enemies in WArhammer so if a high body count is something you like, its definatly there.
  1. Boards
  2. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
  3. What would you compare Warhammer space marine too?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived