So... This is my first Warhammer game... and...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
  3. So... This is my first Warhammer game... and...

User Info: Icarusael

Icarusael
5 years ago#1
It was great, but nothing more. I am 100% sure that there are better warhammer game, and the board game is probably even cooler! anyways, lets talk now about the multiplayer... w h a t the h e l l is going on?

On the first time I tried to play online, it says I could only get to the editing menu when I reach level 5, so I started playing, it was fun, I could easily find games... then I stopped the game, went on the xbox market place, installed all the free dlc and shutted down my xbox. The day after which is today: I go online, it says I need to be level 4 to reach the editing menu (wth?) and I can't find any more game to play... like this game is dead, no one is playing anymore... I don't understand. + I tried to get some other DLC in-game that I couldn't find in the xbox live market place, and it says it cost -1 microsoft point, when I press ok, it says I don't have enought and that I need an ammount of like 45 482 482 904 ms point
The fire in my soul rejects my wisdom

User Info: morgan2042

morgan2042
5 years ago#2
you need to get the game pass(800 msp) to rank up pass lvl 5. chaos dlc,etc have been taken off xbox live due to thq bankrupt, not sure about that. but thq controls dlc for warhammer, got to wait until on chaos dlc comes back on live, whenever that happens.
XBLgt: powerisstrength

User Info: Icarusael

Icarusael
4 years ago#3
morgan2042 posted...
you need to get the game pass(800 msp) to rank up pass lvl 5. chaos dlc,etc have been taken off xbox live due to thq bankrupt, not sure about that. but thq controls dlc for warhammer, got to wait until on chaos dlc comes back on live, whenever that happens.

Ok, and I got the pass, it came with the game.
The fire in my soul rejects my wisdom
  1. Boards
  2. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
  3. So... This is my first Warhammer game... and...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived