Something's gone wrongggg

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 10
  3. Something's gone wrongggg

User Info: OCTIGEN

OCTIGEN
6 years ago#1
On my manager mode it wont let me sign any players! I've got 16000 wage budget to use, and loads to spend and I'm going for 18/19 year olds - even when I offer 6x their current wage and double their price it still just says failed! Has something gone wrong with the game?? Last transfer window I managed to sign loads :/
Also is there any way to find out why they didn't accept the offer or does it just say you failed?

Thanks in advance!
XBL Gamertag - Octigen

User Info: fergiedinho

fergiedinho
6 years ago#2

I'm sorry I can't help you but I do agree in thinking the game is broken. I had just taken my Pro all the way to the international cup, couldn't beat Brazil in the semi finals (I'm Australian) so I swiched to controlling the whole team, then after I beat them and was supposed to play Spain in the Final, the game thinks everyone else in the squad is 'my pro'. I couldn't even swap him into the starting 11 as it said "the manager beleives your spot in the starting 11 is safe and trusts you", or something along those lines. . . .so, that is why I snapped the disc in a dozen pieces and threw it in the bin, I was sooo angry. End rant.

1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 10
  3. Something's gone wrongggg

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived