Spiderweb--leafy tunnel

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kat501

Kat501
7 years ago#11
I have followed the instructions on how to get to the Spider Web through the windy walkway and have gotten to the Spiderweb. the door is locked open but when I walk upto the Web it won't burn. I have even tried walking out with the torch, letting it blow out on the way, re-lighting it and walking back through. it still won't let me burn the web.....any ideas?

User Info: Athearnsd45

Athearnsd45
7 years ago#12
Kat501 posted...
I have followed the instructions on how to get to the Spider Web through the windy walkway and have gotten to the Spiderweb. the door is locked open but when I walk upto the Web it won't burn. I have even tried walking out with the torch, letting it blow out on the way, re-lighting it and walking back through. it still won't let me burn the web.....any ideas?

So, any more tips on this question from Kat501? We're in the same boat; we can get the door open but cannot light the web. We're pretty much stuck in this game until we can get past this issue.

Thanks,

John

User Info: JesperGravgaard

JesperGravgaard
7 years ago#13
I also had the same problem - door was open, i had a torch with fire in it but the cobweb would not burn.

Turns out I had to use Indiana Jones to carry the torch to the cobweb. The other guy did not work!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived