Spider Web in Level 3-1

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RazzaTazza

RazzaTazza
7 years ago#1
How do you get the torch up to the spider web in Level 3-1?

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1
7 years ago#2
This is the "Windy' area, I would guess?
People have been having trouble with this (though it is pretty easy IMO).

Light the torch, step on the switch (if the door is closed), then follow the cobblestone type path to avoid the torch going out. If it does go out, then step on the circle switch near the door to keep it open and keep trying.
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!

User Info: RazzaTazza

RazzaTazza
7 years ago#3
I am talking about level 3-1 where the torch is on a ledge below the fire and cave entrance with the web on it. You get to the ledge using Marion or by jumping down from above. I don't know how to get the torch up to the fire and web.

EricDent1
7 years ago#4
You can grab a torch and still use the nearby Shimmy Ledge (as I call those ledges the girls/small characters can cross). Then use the bounce thing and walk to the right to light it & burn the web.

It might be easier to use the level name, instead of the number.

User Info: Clarys8

Clarys8
7 years ago#5
Marion will get the torch up there for you. I am having trouble with the next room. How do you get a second person up to the top level so they can jump over tot he yellow hat and pull the bar on the end of the chain?

User Info: Clarys8

Clarys8
7 years ago#6
River Rapids Act 3: I am having trouble in the room after you burn the big spider web. How do you get a second person up tp the top level? I can get indy up there, but no one else. I need the second person to help pull the bar down and jump across and get the yellow hat.

EricDent1
7 years ago#7
There is a switch you pull out of the wall (Press A near it, and hold A & walk away to pull it). Pull it out to get a rope to climb. Then use a Whip Pad to climb up, and another Whip Pad to drag your partner up. There is a throw pad to get to the artifact part.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived