Master of the Southern Plains

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NIER
  3. Master of the Southern Plains

User Info: Tyrone_Love

Tyrone_Love
6 years ago#1
I took that quest from the postman in Seafront and went in the Plains to slay that big armored shade (the one with a boss life bar) but when I do so, the quest status isn't updated and the quest giver doesn't seem to react accordingly. I've killed the Master twice with the same result, meaning none. Am I missing somethin ?

User Info: Tyrone_Love

Tyrone_Love
6 years ago#2
My bad, it was the wrong shade. For those wondering, the Master in question should spawn near the Seafront exit and it's a hammer-arms type shade.

User Info: Yuelling

Yuelling
6 years ago#3
LOL yeah. i killed the armor one the other day and thought the game glitched.

Finally encountered the mark. i guess his spawn is random.

User Info: kenshee1111

kenshee1111
6 years ago#4
about that armor one, is it normal I'm having a lot of trouble with it each time? all I can do is run around it firing dark lance when I can and dodging everything he throws (which takes forever).
And yes, I'm still new to the game, but considering it's just a monster right next to the first town and I came across it heading to the next story location, I doubt it should take so long... (getting close = big nono, kills me in one hit or so, and I don't have fast enough reflexes to dodge from up close)
I learned my English entirely from games, so expect some mistakes.(main language = Dutch).
  1. Boards
  2. NIER
  3. Master of the Southern Plains

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived