fps display?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 2
  3. fps display?

User Info: jonnyboy5555785

jonnyboy5555785
6 years ago#1

hey everyone, quick question

is anyone having an issue getting r_displayinfo=1 to show the framerate? can't get it to work for some reason.... correct me if i'm wrong, i haven't checked, but crysis 1 had fps counter right? am i using the right command? ty for help

User Info: phil1812

phil1812
6 years ago#2
its called fraps

jonnyboy5555785
6 years ago#3

im aware of fraps and dont want it

im asking specifically about the console command

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#4
it may be different in this game.
Lots of things monitor fps. You can always use one of those if you can't get regular in-game FPS monitoring to work.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

jonnyboy5555785
6 years ago#5

any recommendation for something that wont slowdown my system too much while detecting the fps?

User Info: DarkEva

DarkEva
6 years ago#6
I'm also curious. Most FPS has some way to show the FPS. I'm sure Crysis 2 has some console command to do so.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#7
Fraps won't slow your system down to monitor FPS. Neither will 80% of FPS monitoring software.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

jonnyboy5555785
6 years ago#8

^^

ah. i thought i had read otherwise. thanks for the info..... if anyone finds out the console command however (if there is one), please post it here

1. Boards
  2. Crysis 2
  3. fps display?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived