Crysis avatar items

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 2
  3. Crysis avatar items

User Info: DeathMetalPizza

DeathMetalPizza
6 years ago#1

Am I the only person that thinks an avatar in the nanosuit would be most triumphant?

User Info: YoungSinatra25

YoungSinatra25
6 years ago#2

Maybe of the MP variants, but the Nano suits overall design isn't all that impressive from a creative point of view..

DeathMetalPizza
6 years ago#3

I think it's pretty sweet. Didn't it win the reddot best of the best award?

User Info: ShockWav3

ShockWav3
6 years ago#4
I think it looks better than the halo and mass effect armor everyone else wears.
Nihil Novi Sub Sol!

User Info: Ryozo

Ryozo
6 years ago#5
Agree on the MP variants; bonus points if each has a range of selectable camo patterns. Some avatar awards - i.e. the Dead to Rights: Retribution shirts and hoodies) can have a color chosen from a palette each time you put them on... sadly, MS itself doesn't seem to make use of this feature despite some items screaming for it. A big offender: the football (or soccer, if you must) kits. Why duplicate the items instead of giving each one a palette with 'home' and 'away' color schames?
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."

User Info: MrArmageddon8

MrArmageddon8
6 years ago#6

YoungSinatra25 posted...

Maybe of the MP variants, but the Nano suits overall design isn't all that impressive from a creative point of view..

It far more detailed than other super soldier suits. The design of the suit won a Red Dot award which is awarded to product designs of superior quality.

User Info: Aravesque

Aravesque
6 years ago#7
I'd buy a Nanosuit avatar item, it would be a good idea since Xbox is getting all the love console-wise.

User Info: L0Z

L0Z
6 years ago#8
I'd only buy the KPA Nanosuit

DeathMetalPizza
6 years ago#9

This really has nothing to do with the topic, but.. it kinda does.I kinda wanna vent for a sec.

I think it's kinda lame that avatars cannot wield weapons. The closest thing to a weapon your avatar can handle is a freakin' lightsaber... or a cardboard tube. OOOOOH!!! I understand people don't exactly want their 5 year-old's avatar decked out in parent-slaying attire, but why can't weapon accessories be limited to adult accounts? Isn't kinda lame to see somebody in a slick adult-themed outfit just for them to be holding an ice cream cone or something? lol... I may be out of line here, but it's just something that bugs me.

User Info: Zakuroo

Zakuroo
6 years ago#10

It's not supposed to be. Function over Form. We're in a war here, soldier, not a dress-up contest. Go back to your dolls if you want to look pretty.
You know me, even if you think otherwise.
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 2
  3. Crysis avatar items

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived