How do I get a vehicle to extract Gould after the FDR highway?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 2
  3. How do I get a vehicle to extract Gould after the FDR highway?

User Info: PolishSovereign

PolishSovereign
5 years ago#1
I'm confused lol. So you can see that cracked wall segment of the compound that looks like it should be rammed in but with what? I thought the semi truck but I cant get into it then I thought the APC but I blew it up... I'm honestly at a lost and been trying for like 20 minutes to get into some kind of vehicle.
MORTAL KOMBAT 04/19/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egne2ZCMM_0

User Info: cowboyspike2002

cowboyspike2002
5 years ago#2

If you're at the section I think you're describing there should be a waypoint to a vehicle that kind of looks like an APC/tank with rockets and a cannon. It'll tell you to hold X or whatever to get in, and then you blast through the cracked wall in front of you and drive through. You haven't got to Gould yet, right?

User Info: PolishSovereign

PolishSovereign
5 years ago#3
Eh I just figured it out... I had to jump on top of the trailer and then jump over the wall. I thought I had to get a vehicle first in order to bust through the cracked up part of the wall though >_<
MORTAL KOMBAT 04/19/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egne2ZCMM_0

User Info: Joshie_x

Joshie_x
5 years ago#4

I was confused at this part too, but there's actually an opening in the wall right before the trailer that you can just walk right through.

1. Boards
  2. Crysis 2
  3. How do I get a vehicle to extract Gould after the FDR highway?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived