Hogwart's Castle- gold brick in moving staircase?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
  3. Hogwart's Castle- gold brick in moving staircase?

User Info: zzzonkout

zzzonkout
6 years ago#1
Where is the gold brick in the moving staircase? I followed these directions:
http://360achievementguides.com/lego-harry-potter-years-1-4-gold-brick-guide-hogwarts-castle.html and it doesn't work.

I have the white arrow blinking over the little room that is off of the staircase, through the small blue door. The one that takes you into a small room upstairs with blow up heads and a couple TVs and it's raining out the window. It was where I got a red box and gave it to the owl. Once I enter the room, the white blinking arrow is gone. I have all the crest pieces and all the red boxes, I only have 5 gold bricks left to find! Help!!

User Info: GEOVANYSOTO

GEOVANYSOTO
6 years ago#2
There are 2 flower pots in front of the blue door, by the railing. Can't remember if you WL the pots or just hit them with a spell. But the brick should pop up afterwards.

User Info: 1042petty

1042petty
6 years ago#3
there should be another one where the paintings of qudditch players are holding a red ball once you hit them all a gold brick should appear
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
  3. Hogwart's Castle- gold brick in moving staircase?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived