single player sucks, multiplayer is fun though.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kinect Joy Ride
  3. single player sucks, multiplayer is fun though.

User Info: rockstar28

rockstar28
6 years ago#1
i thought i would give this a try and the single player isn't that fun. i know racing games are a multiplayer thing but nobody was around the first night i got it. the next day my wife showed up and i explained the controls which she was thought was dumb. after we got going, it was a good laugh. its a pretty fun multiplayer.

if your alone during the holidays...settle for a case of beer. if you got a women or friends then pick it up. its alright. i can see this game being pretty fun to play with some booze and all. considering this game got auto steer somewhat... it'll help the hammered

User Info: rockstar28

rockstar28
6 years ago#2
microsoft missed out on getting the song joy ride from roxette. i was a closet roxette fan when i was younger. now that im older and dont give a care. i would have loved to race to that song blasting in the backround. maybe i'll burn it to my 360

hello, you fool, i love you. come on, join the joy ride!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Kinect Joy Ride
  3. single player sucks, multiplayer is fun though.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived