Steam was unable to sync your left 4 dead 2 files with the steam cloud

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Left 4 Dead 2
  3. Steam was unable to sync your left 4 dead 2 files with the steam cloud

User Info: Blazeboy1021

Blazeboy1021
8 years ago#1
I'm stuck at my college all day (i commute) and online mode doesnt work here for some reason. Im trying to start up the game in offline mode and i got this message...
I don't like cults. My ass always feels sore in the morning for some reason. -lorddrago88

User Info: Rabid_Mexican

Rabid_Mexican
8 years ago#2
The game is not balanced for clouds.
Intel Core2 Quad @ 2.33Ghz, 4GB DDR2, GeForce GT120 1024MB to 2303MB + HDMI

Blazeboy1021
8 years ago#3
What does it mean by clouds?
I don't like cults. My ass always feels sore in the morning for some reason. -lorddrago88

Rabid_Mexican
8 years ago#4
Ya'know those puffy white things...

Blazeboy1021
8 years ago#5
XD u know wat i mean. the message also said that if i've played on another computer, my game setting and or progress may not be in sync with what's stored in the cloud

Rabid_Mexican
8 years ago#6
Dont save your files as a .rain, they evaporate to form .cloud files.

Blazeboy1021
8 years ago#7
that is amuzing but >_> does anyone have the real answer?

User Info: glycerine102

glycerine102
8 years ago#8
The steam cloud just syncs your keyboard, mouse / gamepad configurations, as well as multiplayer settings such as spraypaint images between multiple PCs. If steam says that it cannot sync those, it shouldn't be too much of a hassle. You would just need to set those options manually.

Blazeboy1021
8 years ago#9
YAY thanks. I've been waiting for an hour to play lol. First i was trying to find what specifically to type in the console to disable the ability for me to see sprays for ever, which I've had no luck with...and then I was trying to make sure playing the game with out it syncing wont damage anything.
  1. Boards
  2. Left 4 Dead 2
  3. Steam was unable to sync your left 4 dead 2 files with the steam cloud

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived