The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Technical Difficulties

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Left 4 Dead 2
  3. Technical Difficulties

User Info: Sam273

Sam273
4 years ago#1
Hey guys, my game has started acting up lately and I cant figure out a way to fix it. Basically, when I start up the game for the first time and I begin a match, the screen displays a blank box with a play button on it like it's trying to show me a video (where the picture normally is for unofficial servers and stuff). I try clicking ok to skip it and start the match, and when I do it kicks me out of Left 4 Dead 2 entirely. If i try and press play to watch the video, nothing happens. I tried reinstalling the game and validating the integrity of the game cashe but neither has worked. I don't see anything in the settings that could be affecting this either. This just started happening about a week ago. Any idea what's going on or how I can fix it? Thanks in advance!
WII code: 5441-0134-3157-8440
More Wifi Friend Codes in quote...
  1. Boards
  2. Left 4 Dead 2
  3. Technical Difficulties

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived